Wednesday, June 6, 2012

In Touch With Jesus


There is nothing more important than your relationship with Jesus, for you to know Him and for Him to know you. The moment you die you will have to go through a very narrow door and if Jesus does not know you He will not allow you through.
Some years ago a friend of mine died. Shortly after he died I had a dream. My friend got to the gates and he said:”Lord Jesus, I am here!” A voice from the inside said:”Who are you?” He said his name and the voice said to him:”I do not know you. Go away.” I got the fright of my life. I woke up there and I said:”Lord, if I get to that door, will You know me?”
That is the most important thing, FOR YOU TO CONNECT WITH JESUS AND TO STAY CONNECTED, to make sure that Jesus is pleased with you. YOU CANNOT LEAVE THAT TO ANYBODY ELSE. YOU CANNOT TRUST ANYBODY ELSE WITH THAT. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO WORK OUT YOUR OWN SALVATION WITH FEAR AND TREMBLING. NOBODY ELSE CAN DO IT FOR YOU, NO PERSON ON THIS EARTH. Jesus is alive and if you seek Him you will find Him. If you have not found Him yet, go on your knees NOW and cry out to Him UNTIL YOU KNOW that you have got through to Jesus, that you have got connected, and then you need to stay connected. If you lose your connection it is because of sin, because SIN SEPARATES MAN FROM GOD and then you have to pray. You have to call out and cry out to Jesus, the Holy Spirit will show you what the hindrance is between you and Jesus and you need to repent, you need to ask forgiveness and GET THAT SIN OUT OF YOUR LIFE OR ELSE YOUR CONNECTION WILL NOT BE RESTORED.
Have you connected with Jesus? Are you in touch with Jesus or do you not know Him? You need to make sure that YOU get connected with Jesus and STAY CONNECTED for the rest of your life or else you will come to that narrow door and He will say to you: ”GO AWAY I NEVER KNEW YOU!” Get connected today and stay connected. Pray and invite Jesus into your life and make sure that you stay connected for eternity or else you will spend eternity away from Him in eternal damnation.
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment