Wednesday, May 28, 2014

FACE the TRUTH or you will PERISH



Most people are living a lie, they live in a dream world. They like to hear and believe nice things about themselves. They avoid the truth because the truth hurts us, its painful. We rather live in a dream world where we are the winners and everything is about us but sooner or later we will have to FACE REALITY, we will have to face Jesus Christ.
The moment that you die you face Jesus and He either invites you in or He will say to you:”Go away I never knew you, you worker of wickedness.” The moment you die your FATE IS SEALED. Then you cannot change anything, then it is a DONE DEAL and if Jesus does not know us, and He is not pleased with us He will not accept us into His Kingdom. He will reject us and refuse us like we rejected and refused Him.
Sooner or later you and I will face Jesus, the sooner we face Him, the better. It is better to face Jesus NOW while we still have the opportunity to REPENT, to MEND OUR WAYS and to SEEK HIM before it is TOO LATE.
You find Jesus if you seek Him on your knees, humbling yourself before Him, crying out to Him and saying:”Lord, I want to MAKE RIGHT, I want to know where I stand and I want to secure my eternal destiny.” Go on your knees TODAY and speak to Jesus, FACE JESUS TODAY. Tomorrow might be for ever TOO LATE!

May Jesus bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment