Wednesday, May 14, 2014

GO FOR IT Follow Jesus



Many people are afraid to follow Jesus Christ, especially young people. They think that if they go after Jesus and follow Him that they will not HAVE A LIFE. They first want to LIVE and enjoy life and they think that then later on, once they have enjoyed life and enjoyed the pleasures of sin and of achieving their ambitions then they will turn and follow Jesus. The problem is that they DO NOT TRUST JESUS.
They think that they know what is best, they think that they will lose out and they will not HAVE A LIFE and that is where they make the mistake. Because without Jesus THERE IS NO LIFE! It is not about WHAT YOU ARE GIVING UP, it is about what you are GOING AFTER, you are going after ETERNAL LIFE and if you go after Jesus the other things become less important. They make no sense to you any more, they have no meaning. Jesus Christ IS the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, and His WAY is the BEST WAY but people DON'T TRUST HIM.
I regret making the same mistake, I went away from Jesus when I was young but by His mercy and grace and through much tribulation and sorrows, and many mistakes that I made, and the price that I paid for my foolishness, Jesus never left me, but He brought me back. I only have one regret and that is that I did not TRUST Jesus all along, right from the start. It would have saved me a lot of pain and hardship but I have learned valuable lessons which I can share with other people. The advice that I am giving to any person, especially young people is: GO AFTER JESUS! You cannot lose if you follow Jesus.
I must be the happiest man in the world because Jesus had mercy on me. He treated me harshly at times but He turned me and He brought me back, and I thank Him that I was willing to turn when He brought me to the cross roads, I made the right decision and I started following Him with all my power. I must be the happiest man in the world because I walk with the KING of kings and the LORD of lords and I WANT TO stay with him until the very end. I WANT TO ENDURE because His WAY is the BEST WAY.
GO FOR IT! Follow Jesus with ALL your power and you will NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED!

May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment