Thursday, June 12, 2014

Knowing the FEAR OF GOD


The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, Those who know Jesus Christ FEAR Him, they FOLLOW Him and they OBEY Him. Jesus Christ told us whom to fear. He said:"Do not fear those who can kill the body and after that they can do nothing, but FEAR HIM who after He has killed has the power to throw into hell." That is Jesus Christ Himself.
God is LOVE but God is also a CONSUMING FIRE. It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God. I had a heart attack and I died and I found myself on my way to hell. I have never been as scared in my life as then and since then because I got to know Jesus. He had mercy on me and let me come back to teach the world the fear of God, to tell them that HELL IS REAL and JUDGMENT IS COMING.
If you KNOW Jesus Christ you will FEAR Him, you will FOLLOW Him and you will OBEY Him. I fear Jesus, I LOVE Him and I OBEY Him.
Do you know Jesus or do you foolishly disregard Him? Are you FAMILIAR with Jesus? Do you think He is just your friend, your buddy? It is because you DO NOT KNOW HIM. If you truly know Jesus you WILL FEAR HIM.

May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment