Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The HORROR of Facing Death Meeting Jesus FACE TO FACE



On July 28th 1998 I had the most horrific experience, I died of a heart attack and instead of meeting Jesus I found myself on my way to hell. I was a Christian and I believed that if I die I would go to heaven but I was on my way to hell. The horror and the fear is indescribable, knowing that you are going to hell and you will never come back, you are doomed for eternity!
We will all die. It is a terrible thing to meet with the living God. Most people will not see Jesus. They will come to that door and He will say to them:”Go away I never knew you, you workers of wickedness.” Most people have no relationship with Jesus. Most people are deceived into thinking that because they believe in Jesus they have eternal life, but if you do not FACE JESUS NOW, if you don't seek Him NOW and live in the fear of God and seek to always be pleasing to Him, if you don't hear His voice now, if you don't LISTEN to Him and you do not FOLLOW Him, if you do not LIVE TO PLEASE HIM, He will turn you away! Your Bible reading and your church attendance will not save you. All that matters is whether Jesus KNOWS you and whether He is pleased with you. He IS the LIVING GOD and He reveals Himself to those who earnestly seek Him, who LIVE IN HIS FEAR. Who SERVE Him and who always seek to be pleasing to Him.
Those who KNOW Jesus Christ LIVE IN THE FEAR OF GOD every day. I love Jesus but I FEAR HIM and I RESPECT HIM and I LIVE IN THE FEAR OF GOD every moment because I KNOW HIM! If you have met Jesus you will know the fear of God. Most people do not know the fear of God because they do not know Jesus and that is why they carry on living recklessly, they disregard Jesus and they believe that they are saved, they believe other people, they believe lies!
Seek Jesus and get to KNOW Him and then you will fear Him, you will OBEY Him and then you will make sure that the day that you die, Jesus will KNOW YOU and that He will not turn you away. Have you met Jesus? Do you KNOW Him? Do you FOLLOW Him? Do you LISTEN to His voice every day?
Do not leave it to chance, get to know Jesus TODAY and STAY WITH HIM until the very end. It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God UNPREPARED.

May Jesus bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment