Wednesday, April 24, 2013

America will mourn cry and suffer


For five years, since 2008, I have been warning America to repent of their wicked ways. I have been mocked, I have been scoffed, I have been rejected, I have been threatened with death. On March 28th, 2013 Jesus told me to “GO NOW.”
I pleaded with the Lord to stay longer. I said:”Lord, let me stay longer and warn these people.” I made three videos, I was crying to the Lord to spare America, I was crying to the Lord for mercy for these people and all they did was, they mocked me, and they kept on scoffing me. They said it was theatrics, I was trying to impress people. And then the Lord said to me:”They did not listen to Me, they will not listen to you, GO NOW!” I left the country on the same day.
I am truly amazed at how receptive the people in Africa are for the gospel of Jesus Christ, how they accept the truth. American “Christians” will cry, they will suffer, they will mourn, because when God spoke and warned they mocked and they scoffed. When they cry out to God for mercy, He will not listen to them because they rejected Him and they rejected those whom He sent to warn them. May Jesus have mercy on my brothers and sisters who believed the truth and who follow Him with with all their heart, the FEW there be, that truly do love Him. But for the rest I say:”May God have mercy” because when you cry He will not listen to you, because YOU have rejected the mercy of God when He called on you and you loved your sin more than Him.
American FAKE “Christians” always have a scripture or an argument or an opinion, a reason why they will not follow and obey Jesus. They will not humble themselves before the Lord like Samuel did. He said:”Speak Lord, Thy servant is listening.”
If you don't want to be a servant of God you will serve satan and you will perish.
REPENT while you still can because the judgment of God is coming swiftly.
May Jesus have mercy on America.

No comments:

Post a Comment