Saturday, March 23, 2013

I thought I was saved

Like most believers out there I was deceived, I thought that I was saved. I had repented, was baptized in water, had received the baptism in the Holy Spirit, was speaking in tongues, I received many dreams and revelations from the Lord, I had many prayers answered and I was under the impression that Jesus was pleased with me, until July 28, 1998. I woke up one morning, I had a heart attack and I died and I found myself on my way to hell. I was not saved. What a shocking surprise! I pleaded with Jesus to let me come back and come and warn people that hell is real. You can watch or read my testimony on Youtube or on my website www.finalcall07.com But Jesus let me come back to warn the world that nobody is saved. We only have the HOPE of salvation IF WE FOLLOW JESUS EVERY DAY, if we remain faithful to Him and if we live a life that is pleasing to Him, if we live righteously and holy and seek Him all the time. We must take the words of Jesus seriously. If we want eternal life we must deny ourselves day, pick up our cross and follow Jesus. Our life must be about Jesus not about ourselves. I was under the impression that I was safe. I did not understand how serious Jesus is about His words as also written in the gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Jesus is coming for a pure and holy bride that does not compromise with the world. He is coming for those who are absolutely faithful to Him. Many believers will end up in hell because they were not serious about Jesus. They did not obey His words, they became complacent. They did not have a real relationship with Him, they were not constantly praying, seeking Him, listening, obeying and following, They thought they could fit Jesus into their life. If Jesus is not YOUR LIFE you do not have eternal life. NOBODY IS SAVED YET. We must endure until the very end and very few will be saved. Jesus said we must strive HARD to ENTER THE NARROW GATE, because many will try and not be able. How hard are you trying? How serious is your relationship with Jesus? Are you obeying Him? Is your light shining in this world? Can everybody see that you are a child of God? Are you hated and persecuted for the name of Jesus? Or are you complacent? How serious are you about your relationship with Jesus? What makes you think that if you die today, you will have eternal life? Go on your knees and ask Jesus to show you whether He is pleased with you TODAY! Not yesterday, not last week, TODAY, and do that every day. Ask confirmation from Him EVERY DAY. Let Him tell you EVERY DAY whether He is pleased with you or not. Those who are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Those who assume WILL PERISH! Do not assume. Pray, seek Jesus, ask Him to show you. Make sure every day that your relationship with Him is REAL and RIGHT and PURE, and that He is pleased with you. Trust no man, don't even trust yourself. Only trust Jesus and ASK HIM. Do not rest until He confirms to you every day that He is pleased with you. Or else, you might be terribly disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment