Thursday, September 5, 2013

When technology fails

In our modern era the world is increasingly dependent on technology and when technology fails everything comes to a standstill. If you are a pilot and you are flying by GPS and that GPS blacks out then you have got serious problems. I have had that experience.
I use a software program to manage the passwords on my computer. This morning I did an update and I lost all my data. For some reason my backup was not up to date and you can imagine the panic. But I prayed and I said:”Lord, why has this happened? Please help me!” The critical password came to my mind. I typed it in and I could access the account.
Technology fails, but the Holy Spirit of God cannot fail and God knows all things. All we need to do is cry out and say:”Lord, help me please!” He says if we need wisdom we must ask it from God. God knows all things, He even knows the passwords to our critical accounts.
Technology fails but Jesus NEVER fails. Those who trust HIM will never be disappointed.

May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment