Saturday, April 14, 2012

Are you ready? Jesus is Coming!

"Jesus is coming, are you ready?" Those were the words that shook me awake, 4 years ago. I woke up one night and those words were in my ears, I heard it twice: "Jesus is coming, are you ready?" And at that time I thought that the Lord Jesus was coming immediately, but I am so glad that He did not come at that time because I was not ready and since then I have warned many people to prepare, to repent, to get right with Jesus and many people have died in that time, many people that I have known, and many of those were not ready. The grace of God gives us the opportunity to prepare for eternity, to be right with Jesus.
Dear friend, are you right with Jesus, right now, you might die today. Do you love Him, do you love His appearance, are you eager to see Him or do you love the world? Do you truly love Jesus? Are you really living in holiness and obedience to Him? Is Jesus your reality? Are you pure and holy, have you got no sin in your life because NO SINNERS, NO SINNERS will go into the Kingdom of Heaven. NOT ONE SIN, willful sin is REBELLION, DISOBEDIENCE TO GOD. If you are disobedient you will go into hell. For one sin, Adam was thrown out of the garden of Eden and he DIED. ONE SIN will keep you out of Heaven! Dear friend, are you ready, Jesus is coming? You might die today, you don’t know it. We must be ready every moment. Are you ready?
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment