Monday, April 2, 2012

What Happens the Moment You Die

The moment you die it is like you are walking into an atmosphere that is clear, your senses are acute, your hearing is sharp, your sight is sharp, everything is sharp and you KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING. It happened to me in 1998. I had a heart attack and I died and I KNEW I WAS ON MY WAY TO HELL. It was the most horrific experience. I was a Christian, I was not a sinner, I was a serious Christian but I was serving myself. I was not serving Jesus.
I thought I was saved and I thought that if I would die I would have eternal life but I FOUND MYSELF ON MY WAY TO HELL. Jesus gave me a second chance to come back and to warn people that if we do not live for Jesus then we have no business in His Kingdom. Just merely believing in Jesus and not sinning is not enough, you need to love Jesus and live for Him. I was living for myself. I did not wake up in the morning thinking about Jesus and His Kingdom. It was all about me and I kind of fitted Jesus into my life. It was NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM. Either Jesus is our life and we live to please Him or we do not have life. Do not be mistaken, do not think that if you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and you believe in Him, don't think it is enough. Don't think that if you are living holiness that it is enough. THAT IS NOT ENOUGH! What matters is your relationship with Jesus. Do you really love Him? Do you really know Him? Do you know His voice? Do you care about Him? Do you care about His Kingdom? If you don't care about Jesus and about His Kingdom? If you don't care about Jesus and about His Kingdom, you have got no business in heaven and you are certainly on your way to hell.
Salvation is KNOWING JESUS, OBEYING HIM, LOVING HIM and LIVING FOR HIM. Dear friend I am warning you, get to know Jesus for real or you might have a very, very bad surprise like I had. Get your relationship with Jesus right, while you still have the opportunity. You REALLY need to LOVE Him, you REALLY need to FOLLOW Him. You REALLY need to KNOW Him very well. Knowing your Bible, being part of a church is no good friend (not enough). The moment you die, either you KNOW Jesus and He knows you and He is pleased with you or He will say to you:”GO AWAY I NEVER KNEW YOU!” Don't wait until it is too late!
May Jesus bless you.

2 comments:

  1. life after death or sensations after death? What?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything becomes extremely bright and clear. You don't care about your body. Your biggest concern is your soul.

    ReplyDelete