Wednesday, April 11, 2012

finalcall07 - Profile of my persecutors

There are many videos on You tube that are made against me, attacking me, calling me a false prophet, a heretic and a wolf. I think there are more videos made against me than videos that I have made. If you want to see these, just type in: "false prophet", "Jan Boshoff" "finalcall07" and you will see who these people are, who make these videos, my accusers. These accusers of mine have one thing in common, they call themselves CHRISTIANS, another thing they QUOTE THE BIBLE and they use the BIBLE when they SLANDER, ATTACK, and EXPOSE me and other brothers of theirs, believers, fellow believers in Christ. So these people call themselves CHRISTIANS and they attack a "brother".
Jesus said we must LOVE OUR ENEMIES. Jesus said that we will be known by the LOVE that we have for each other. I believe in Jesus and they believe in Jesus, so we are brothers and we should be loving each other. Where is the love? The Apostle John wrote in 1 John 3:10 “By this the children of God and the children of the DEVIL are obvious. Anyone who DOES NOT PRACTICE RIGTEOUSNESS, is NOT OF GOD, NOR the one who DOES NOT LOVE HIS BROTHER. I also read in 1 John 4:8 “The one who DOES NOT LOVE does NOT KNOW GOD for GOD IS LOVE." Verse 20 “If someone says I LOVE GOD and he HATES his brother, he is a LIAR for the one who DOES NOT LOVE HIS BROTHER whom he has seen, CANNOT LOVE GOD whom he HAS NOT SEEN and this COMMANDMENT we have from HIM, that the one who LOVES GOD SHOULD LOVE HIS BROTHER ALSO."
Dear friends, these attackers of mine, are they of GOD or are they of the DEVIL?
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment