Saturday, July 20, 2013

Educated but Ignorant

Most people who profess to be Christians do not know Jesus Christ, they maybe know the Bible but they do not know Jesus. We cannot know Jesus Christ by reading the Bible we can only know ABOUT Him but then we need to meet Him, get on our knees, repent of sin, be baptized in water, be baptized in water, receive the Holy Spirit; Jesus Christ Himself, He IS the SPIRIT. HE will guide us, teach us, IF we KNOW Him.
But most believers don't know Him. They keep on reading the Bible but they never get to KNOW Jesus and he will say to them one day:”Go away I never knew you, you workers of wickedness.”
I KNOW Jesus Christ. I have no desire to read about Him because His Spirit lives in me. He guides me every day. That is why I am a witness of Jesus. Jesus is my LORD, He is my LIFE, He is my reality. You cannot get to know Jesus Christ through reading ABOUT Him. If you have not met Him and you do not follow Him daily, if your relationship with Him is not REAL, YOU ARE LOST! Then you do not know Jesus and HE DOES NOT KNOW YOU.
Do you know Jesus Christ FOR REAL?

May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment