Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Jesus saved me from hell

Just like millions of Christian believers I was also deceived by false teachings. I thought that I was on my way to heaven until, by His grace, Jesus Christ woke me up. On July 28th, 1998 I had a heart attack, I died, I left my body and I found myself going down a deep black hole on my way to hell. But Jesus had mercy on me and He let me come back to warn other believers that hell is real and most of them believe a bunch of lies.
The road to eternal life is extremely narrow and I found that WAY, that WAY is Jesus Christ ALONE and OBEDIENCE to Him. Very few people are on that road. I was not on that road. I was on the religious road. I WAS baptized in water, I WAS baptized in the Holy Spirit, I did speak in tongues. I know the Bible well, BUT I did not OBEY the words of Jesus Christ. I also believed that I was saved. I also believed that you only need to believe in Jesus and confess Him to be saved, but that is not true!
I found myself on my way to hell because I was a wicked person. Jesus will say to many believers who SIN, who DISOBEY Him, He will say:”Go away from Me, I never knew you, you workers of wickedness.” Without holiness, UTTER HOLINESS and utter obedience to Jesus Christ, you will NOT enter the kingdom of heaven. The door is NARROW and FEW there be that find it, very few. That is why Jesus warned us to STRIVE HARD. That is why He said we have to deny ourselves, pick up our cross and follow Him every day UNTIL THE END, if we want eternal life.
Very few professing believers will have eternal life because they have been deceived, they are not living in holiness. They are not obeying Jesus, they do not have a REAL relationship with Jesus Christ, they are just busy with religion. They are deceived. I was also deceived but JESUS SAVED ME FROM HELL, He taught me the FEAR OF GOD. I fear God, I FEAR Jesus. It was for ONE sin that Adam died, it was for one disobedience that Moses did not enter the promised land.
Jesus requires UTTER holiness, UTTER obedience! If we love Him we will OBEY Him. Do you KNOW Jesus or will you also be disappointed when He says to YOU:”Go away from Me, I never knew you, you worker of wickedness?”
Narrow is that door and FEW there be that find it. I fear God, I fear Jesus! I fear His words, I seek Him EVERY DAY and I follow him because I have come to REALLY know Him.
Do you REALLY know Jesus Christ? Or are you just deceived into thinking that you are saved but you are on your way to hell? Make sure today! Repent, obey Jesus, live holy, seek Him every day, seek His voice and you will find Him. Endure until the END or you won't make it!
Wake up before it is too late!

May Jesus bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment