Thursday, July 4, 2013

What is your brand?

People are proud to show off their famous brand, whether it be RayBan sunglasses or their big noise Harley Davidson motorbike or their Mercedes-Benz or their Porsche or whatever they associate with. If we love and associate with Jesus Christ we will also be eager to display our brand. We will also be eager to tell the world that we love Jesus and we associate with Him.
I wear Jesus on my clothes, I wear Jesus on my motorcar because I love Jesus and I am a witness for Jesus and I am not ashamed to tell the world that Jesus Christ is alive. But Jesus said that if we are ashamed of Him and if we deny Him in front of this wicked generation then He will also deny us before the holy angels and His father in heaven.
On which side are you? What is your brand? When we stand before Jesus one day, will Jesus present YOU and ME as those who presented Him or will He be ashamed of us? What is our brand?

May Jesus bless you.

2 comments:

  1. I have been yelled at so many times by friends and family, in private and in public stores over simpe things like saying that I would pray for them, or "God bess you"... that sometimes I think I may be "afraid" of the yelling again.

    My sons have disowned me, my brothers also, I don't smoke pot, cigaretts, or drink, nor do I swear... I just don't fit in with family.... I have a neice who is a "wiccan" and two nephews who now profess to be "satanists"... how our world here in the USofA has changed since I was a girl.

    No one my parents knew thought it common place to do and say the things that seem to be everywhere ... black is white, good is bad... I have tried all the churches around here, they think I have a loose screw in my thinking ... especially since I choose not to have tv in my home.

    I'm so glad I found your site, and youtube channel. I once wrote to you and you responded to ask Jesus... He is my beloved. I have had my home up for sale for 3 years, waiting His time to sell, and then He will send me where I am to go.

    Please pray for me, sometimes I become so afraid, I was talking with a contractor about fixing my roof, and we started taking about what I call the "American Blasphemy" ... the once saved always saved lie... he could not understand that we don't say a prayer then continue in our sinful lives, that we repent and walk in righteousness as our Lord is righteous...
    He is also my father's cousins son.... they are now going to a church called Community Church that has added the Book of Mormon to their doctrine to be more with it...

    I pray for the day we are all home, but I hurt for the deceived that just can't wake up... they look like they are on a drug, and just don't understand... I know that it is the Holy Ghost that must do the convecting...
    Thank you again dear brother for your ministry, and you are a blessed painter and singer as well as guitar player too... You are not squandering your talents...
    Tonya Maxwell aka InnerHarmoni on youtube
    tonya_maxwell2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sister, Let us endure with Jesus. If we suffer with Him we will be glorified with Him also. May Jesus bless you.

    ReplyDelete