Friday, September 7, 2012

Light up the World


Jesus said that we are the light of the world and we must bring light in darkness but if our light is not shining then we are useless for the kingdom of God. Every branch in Him that does not bear fruit and multiply, will get cut off.
I was almost cut off some 14 years ago because my light was not shining bright for Jesus, I was not witnessing for Jesus. I was a born again Christian, baptized in water, baptized in the Holy Spirit, studying the Bible but I was not an active witness for the kingdom of God. My light was not shining. I had a heart attack and I died and I found myself on my way to hell. I was cut off. If we do not bear fruit for the kingdom of God, if our light is not shining we will get cut off and burned.
Will you shine for Jesus or are you going to burn because you are fruitless? If we are not witnesses for Jesus and if we do not light up the world then we are darkness and we are ready to get cut off.
It is easy to witness for Jesus. You can just wear one of these t-shirts and warn the world to repent: http://www.finalcall07.com/p/t-shirts-available.html
If we are not willing to shine for Jesus then we are not worthy of His kingdom. Are you shining for Jesus or are you ready to be cut off and burned?
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment