Friday, February 15, 2013

911 or Jesus Christ - Where does your help come from?

Many people profess to believe in Jesus Christ but when they are in real trouble, who do they call on, 911 or Jesus Christ? The psalmist said:”My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.” If we trust in Jesus then we call on Him first. The one that you call on, he will come to your rescue. If you call 911 Jesus won't help you, He will leave you to 911. But if you call on the Lord, He will come to your rescue and He will never fail you. I have been in dire situations many times in my life. Where I come from 911 is dysfunctional, if you call 911 they might come but they will come too late. Because of that I had to learn to trust in Jesus. Jesus Christ has delivered me from death countless times because I called on Him. Who do you call on when you are in trouble? 911? Do you grab a gun and try and defend yourself or do you call on Jesus? What is your first thought? Where does your help come from? From Jesus Christ or other things? The one whom you call on will come to your rescue but just make sure that you call on Jesus Christ FIRST because the other help might be too late. May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment