Friday, February 8, 2013

Fear the Lord - HELL IS REAL - My Testimony

The reason why believers go on sinning and live their lives to please themselves is because they do not fear God, It is because they do not know Jesus. I was also like that until one morning July 28, 1998. I had a heart attack. I was a Christian, I was baptized in water, baptized in the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, praying every night. I was a “good” Christian but I found myself on my way to hell. I was going down a deep black hole and I knew I was not coming back. I KNEW I was on my way to hell. And I pleaded with Jesus. I said:”Lord, Please let me come back! Please let me come back!” I had nothing to offer. While going down that black hole I saw my young son standing at my grave and I knew it WAS THE END. But I pleaded, I said:”Lord, please let me come back! Please let me go and tell people that HELL IS REAL, that they must repent and serve Thee.” And God let me come back, Jesus let me come back to come and warn the world, to come and warn you. Friend, you must fear God. You must obey Jesus, you must live to please Him. You cannot live to please yourself, you cannot live like the world, you will perish! You will go into hell. I was a Christian, I was a good Christian. Jesus wants total obedience to His words, total devotion. You cannot serve God halfheartedly, you have got to FEAR HIM. You cannot go on sinning, YOU WILL PERISH IN HELL. I fear God. I fear God above everything else, I fear Him! Jesus said:”Do not fear those who can kill you and after that they can do nothing but FEAR HIM who after He has killed has the power to throw into hell.” That is Jesus. I don't fear death, I will die again but I fear what will happen after death and I want to be prepared the next time that Jesus comes to fetch me. I don't want to go down that black hole again. I want to be ready! I am warning you, my friend, fear God! Fear Jesus, OBEY His words. If you look at a woman to desire her you have already committed adultery in your heart and you will perish in hell. Those are the words of Jesus. That is how serious He is about sin! You might say:”I am not an adulterer, I have never committed adultery but if you look at a woman to desire her you are an adulterer in the eyes of God. Fear God, my friend, FEAR GOD, REPENT, STOP SINNING, BE HOLY or else you will perish! It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God. I fear Him and that is why I am hear to warn you, FEAR THE LORD, OBEY HIM, STOP SINNING, LIVE HOLY or you will perish. May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment