Sunday, December 9, 2012

UNWORTHY COWARDS AND QUITTERS


The judgment of God is coming on believers. This morning I woke up and I had a dream, it was like a video. The judgments were being read, judgments on Christians, believers, who were not worthy, who are not serious about Jesus.
I was praying and the Holy Spirit said:”UNWORTHY QUITTERS AND COWARDS.” I saw many faces heard, names of believers who had the opportunity to learn how to be true disciples, but they would not. They were not serious about Jesus, they wanted to follow Him, THEIR WAY.

It is written:”The just will live by faith, but if he withdraws My soul will have no pleasure in Him.”

The Lord showed me very few, few who are serious about Him. The rest, He said:”Selfishly ambitious, cowards, quitters. They will not follow My ways. They are not worthy.”

Judgment is coming. May We be found worthy.

May Jesus bless you.


“it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? “ 1 Peter 4:17

No comments:

Post a Comment