Friday, November 11, 2011

Let them seek Me - Word from Holy Spirit 11/10/11

I received this Word from the Holy Spirit November 10, 2011.
“My eye sees everything
I know the hearts of men.
Nothing is hidden from Me
Even before they are born
I know there inner being.
They are born into this world for a purpose
By My power
I have made everything,
Even evil for the day of destruction.
The ignorant will keep on rejecting Me
They thrive on their own deception.
The wise seek Me and find Me,
They are taught by Me.
I extend My hand to those who seek Me,
Who humble themselves before Me,
And cry out to Me
I exalt those who humble themselves before Me.
I give understanding to the simple minded.
I am faithful to those who seek Me.
Do not seek the approval and acceptance of man,
Respect no man or their opinions.
Treat them with love like a brother
Men seek knowledge,
YOU must SEEK ME.
Do not open the door to others,
Send them to Me.
He who seeks Me
Will find life
Let them seek Me
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment