Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sober up

Many people are so intoxicated,
so numbed,
so drunk, so brainwashed
that they cannot see reality,
they cannot see the truth
they have numbed themselves,
they have intoxicated themselves,
many people are so drunk
under the influence of prescription drugs
because they cannot face the world around them,
they cannot face reality
And therefore, my friend
they cannot face God
The only way that you deal with the real problem and
the only way that you can deal with anything
Is you FACE it, you face the reality
And the first thing we’ve got to face is Jesus Christ
Because Jesus will fix everything my friend
but we got to SOBER UP
It’s no good taking medication
to take away your problems
It maybe kills the symptom but it does not take away the cause
And you are never going to deal with the problem
There are many people on their way to HELL
But they are numbing the symptom
they are not getting to the course
they are not taking the SIN out of their lives
and because of everything falling to pieces around them
they are psychologically in pieces, they are broken
but now they are on medication
they getting all sozzled up with booze
or they go to some psychologist
they go for a brainwashing session
or they go to a good pastor
who can brainwashed them,
tell them, o my brother, don’t worry
you know, God loves you so much
you shouldn’t worry, you shouldn’t worry
just praise Jesus but in your heart you know
that you are not right with God my friend
We got to sober up
We got to face reality
We come to Jesus with all our heart with all our mind
And say:” Lord, I want to follow You in truth
I want to walk in truth with You”
We got to sober up my friends
And we’ve got to come to Jesus as we are
And face ourselves and face God
Say “Lord show me what I looked like
Lord give me a peak of how You see me”
And then we can face that reality
If it is SIN you got rid of do it my friend
Whatever it is, get rid of it, fix it up
But become sober
Let the Holy Spirit of God
Speak into your heart
And LISTEN, OBEY, if you don’t obey
You don’t get rid of the course of the problem
My friends, the wages of sin is death
Our separation from God is caused by SIN
Once we have removed sin
We’ve got confidence to go to God and we can pray
and we can say “Lord
As far as I know there is nothing between me and You Lord Jesus
please help me” and then He will answer you my friend
and then you can go to Him with TRUST
but if you WILFULLY hang on to SIN
how can you pray, how can you go to God
then you got to NUMB yourself
get yourself drunk out of your mind
until you pass out and stay drunk until you die
and then you wake up in HELL
and that is not where we want to go my friends
we’ve got to SOBER UP
and seek reality, seek Christ, say “Lord fix me up”
He is waiting for us my friend
But if we don’t get honest
If we don’t sober up
We will never face the truth
and will never deal with it
The only way to deal with it
Is take it to Jesus
Go to Jesus as you are
Say “Lord, I am a sinner, have mercy on me, please help me
Lord I want to get rid of everything and anything
That separates me from You”
Let’s sober up my friends because before it is too late
Because there will come a day
when it’s too late, when the door is closed
and opportunity is gone
Now is the time of opportunity
Go to Jesus now repent of your sins
Get rid of your crutches
Get rid of those things that intoxicate you
That numb you down that you don’t face and deal with reality
Take it all to Jesus and He will help you to deal with it my friend
He will help you to overcome
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment