Monday, July 2, 2012

Part Time Believers


Most believers are part time followers of Jesus. Most preachers are part time preachers. They work for the church and their private time is their own, then they do what they like. But if we follow Jesus then we must follow Him all the time. Jesus said, “Whoever wishes to come after Me, must deny himself, pick up his cross EVERY DAY and follow Me.”
I used to be a part time follower of Jesus. I had many personalities. At work I was one person, with my friends I was another person, when my wife dragged me to church I was another person, with my children I was another person. But I was a hypocrite and a liar. When I turned I asked the Lord Jesus. I said:”Lord I just want to be ONE MAN all the time, ONE MAN THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS PLEASED WITH.”
We cannot follow Jesus part time. He won't accept it. If we follow Him part time we are hypocrites and liars and God hates hypocrites. Hypocrites will have their part in the lake of fire.
Are you a full time follower of Jesus or are you a hypocrite?
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment