Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hell is REAL - TURN or YOU WILL BURN


All sinners will end up in hell, when they die they will open their eyes and find themselves at their destination if they do not REPENT and OBEY Jesus Christ. That also goes for BELIEVERS WHO SIN. The wages of sin is death and there will be NO EXCEPTION.

I was a believer when I had a heart attack in 1998, I died and I found myself on my way to hell. I was baptized in water, baptized in the Holy Spirit but I found myself on my way to hell. God requires ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE TO THE WORDS OF JESUS. No deviation will be tolerated. If we want to enter the kingdom of heaven and have eternal life we must OBEY Jesus Christ ABSOLUTELY. YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS, you will love the one and despise the other. If you love sin and yourself you hate Jesus. There will also be no delay in the punishment. IF YOU DISOBEY JESUS YOU WILL OPEN YOUR EYES IN HELL.

As we also read the words of Jesus in Luke 16, the parable of Lazarus and the rich man. I read verse 22: “Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23“In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24“And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25“But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26‘And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and thatnone may cross over from there to us.’ 27“And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29“But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30“But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31“But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

I am here to warn you that HELL IS REAL and there is no DELAY. Do not believe what other people say to you. Believe the words of Jesus, the words that He spoke as written in the gospels as O just read for you here. Those are the words of truth. If you do not BELIEVE Jesus and OBEY Him, you will end up in that place of torment. There will be no second chances, there is no way out. Either you repent now and you obey Jesus or you will end up in eternal damnation for eternity. NOW IS THE TIME TO REPENT. Seek Jesus NOW! Be holy, OBEY Him, do not let anybody tell you that you can go on sinning and still have eternal life. That is a lie form satan because he wants you in hell.

REPENT! TURN OR YOU WILL BURN! SEEK JESUS NOW!

May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment