Sunday, November 11, 2012

10 righteous men in America?


God gave me a serious message for America. God is about to judge the nation and to destroy it because of the sin and the wickedness. God has warned repeatedly He has sent His servants to warn the country
to turn away from it's wicked ways to seek Him, to obey Him but they refused to listen
I was perturbed.

This morning the Lord sent me a confirmation in the form of a scripture that somebody sent me. It is Genesis 18, when God told Abraham that He was about to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah and Abraham pleaded with God to spare the cities. I read from Genesis 18:23 “Abraham came near and said, “Wilt Thou indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24“Suppose there are fifty righteous within
the city; wilt Thou indeed sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous who are in it? 25“Far be it from Thee to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike. Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth deal justly?” 26So the LORD said, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare the
whole place on their account.” 27And Abraham answered and said, “Now behold, I have ventured to speak to the Lord, although I am but dust and ashes. 28“Suppose the fifty righteous are lacking five,
wilt Thou destroy the whole city because of five?” And He said, “I will not destroy it if I find
forty-five there.” 29He spoke to Him yet again and said, “Suppose forty are found there?” And He said, “I will not do it on account of the forty.” 30Then he said, “Oh may the Lord not be angry, and I shall speak; suppose thirty are found there?” And He said, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.” 31And he said, “Now behold, I have ventured to speak to the Lord; suppose twenty are found there?” And He said, “I will not destroy it on account of the twenty.” 32Then he said, “Oh may the Lord not be angry,
and I shall speak only this once; suppose ten are found there?” And He said, “I will not destroy it
on account of the ten.” 33As soon as He had finished speaking to Abraham the LORD departed, and Abraham returned to his place.”

Dear friends, we know what happened God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because He could not find ten righteous men in Sodom and Gomorrah He first removed the righteous Lot but then He utterly destroyed the place The question I am asking today, dear friends: Are there 10 righteous men in America? Are there 10 people who have put Jesus Christ first in their lives who are doing EXACTLY as He commands them to do are there 10 people in this country who follow Him with all their hearts
who have given up everything, and follow Him wherever He goes? Because righteousness is through obedience to Jesus Christ, dear friend.

IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS THEN YOU OBEY HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART and then He justifies you, but if you do not obey Him THEN YOU ARE NOT RIGHTEOUS! Are there righteous people in this country?

I don't know. I fear, because I fear God dear friends. I know that God's judgment is coming and it is coming SWIFTLY because of the wickedness of men. I have found very few righteous. I have found many scoffers, I have found many mockers. I FEAR GOD because I know God, I know the judgments of God. What God wants is obedience UTTER OBEDIENCE, UTTER HOLINESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS. God does not see the way we see.

Dear friends, are there ten righteous men in this country? GOD KNOWS! Because He is the eternal judge, because , I am telling you that the judgment of God is coming be prepared! The judgment of God is coming for wickedness! Are YOU that righteous man? Are YOU one of the ten?
Then cry out, my friend, cry out to God! Plead to Him for mercy, maybe He will save you because God knows to take care of those who truly fear Him and love Him God will not destroy the righteous
How many righteous men are there in this country?
May Jesus bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment