Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I belong too...


When you talk about Jesus the first thing that people want to know from you is: Which church do you belong to? I belong to Jesus. I am OWNED BY JESUS. Jesus has bought me with His blood and I belong to Him alone. I am His, I am His servant. I do not belong to any organization or group or cult or movement, I am free.

I am a child of God. I follow Jesus Christ. Jesus has called me to freedom, to the freedom of the sons of God, they are free to do the will of God. Jesus said that the wind blows where it wishes. You don't know where it comes from and where it is going and such is every man that is born of the Spirit of God. I am born again. I am a child of God. I go where He send me and I do what He tells me and I don't belong to anybody or to anything.

I am a child of God. I am here to witness for Jesus. He can set you free also to be a child of God to walk in the ways of God and to do His will. If you belong to anything or anybody else than Jesus, then you are not free, you are a slave. If you want to be free, come to Jesus and He will set you absolutely free so that you can do the will of God and be pleasing to Him.

May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment