Saturday, November 24, 2012

A Sick Heart


Many people die of a sick heart. Many need a heart transplant or else they will die. The reason why many people end up in hell is also a sick heart. We read in Jeremiah 17:9 “The heart is more deceitful than all else and is DESPERATELY SICK; Who can understand it? 10“I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the results of his DEEDS.”


The wages of sin is death, and if we have sin in our hearts then we commit sin, which will cause us to perish. Jesus said, Matthew 15:19 “For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.” It is these things that are in our hearts that cause us to sin. WE NEED A NEW HEART, a new attitude in life and ONLY JESUS CAN GIVE US A NEW HEART.


We read in Ezekiel 36:26,27. “Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27“I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will be careful to observe My ordinances.”


What we need is a NEW HEART. We can make the best resolutions, we can swear that we will not do the same sin again but if that sin is in your heart, if your heart is sick you go back to it. Your heart needs to be healed and the only one who can heal your heart is Jesus. He will give you a new heart, a heart transplant IF YOU HUMBLE YOURSELF BEFORE HIM, if you cry out to Him. Go on your knees and cry out to Him and say:”Lord, please give me a new heart! A heart that will love You, put Your laws in my heart. Put LOVE in my heart, for other people. Please take this wicked heart out and give me a new heart.” Ask Jesus, right now! Go on your knees, cry out to Him and He will put a new heart in you, and you will joyfully do the will of God.
Ask Jesus for a new heart!
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment