Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I apologize


I received a message from a person who was offended by something that I said in a video after they had made a comment on another video of mine. I was not aware that I had offended this person and I apologized. I receive many comments on my videos and people sometimes get offended at my replies or at my lack of replies because I do not reply to all comments.
I hereby wish to apologize to any person whom I might have offended through a comment. It was certainly not my intention to offend anybody. I have also being accused of directing videos at specific people. I do not direct videos at specific people. I make videos about that which the Lord lays on my heart and it is not my intention to get at any specific person at all. The message of Jesus Christ often offends us and it hurts us. And Jesus said:"Blessed are those who do not take offence at Me," (Jesus).
My only objective is to remind myself and other people of the Words of Jesus and to bring them to Him so that they can follow Jesus and have eternal life. I know there are people who are offended because I do not take telephone calls. I can really not accommodate telephone calls. It totally disrupts my day. I don’t have a cell phone and I rarely use the telephone. I do reply to all e-mails. I don’t pretend to have all the answers. Jesus is the answer and I direct people back to Jesus in all my replies, because that is where I go for the answers. Some people have been offended because they asked me to baptize them and I have declined. I have baptized a few people but the Lord has taken me out of the rush to where we can be secluded, listen to Him and put the messages that He gives to us on the internet.
Dear friends, if I have offended anybody in word or gesture or maybe in refusal to make myself available on skype or telephone or to baptize them or if I have had said anything that offended you. I want to apologize from the heart but I want to request that we GET OUR FOCUS ON JESUS and that we seek to please Him, that we love each other as Jesus has loved us, because if we cannot love each other, forgive each other and not be so easily offended; If we can’t do those things, forget about ourselves and focus on Jesus, then we will not follow Him and do His will.
I pray that each of us be in that close relationship that Jesus requires of us, and that we endure and run this race until the very end. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil but love everybody. PRAY for everybody. BLESS everybody, FORGIVE everybody and SEEK TO DO THE WILL OF GOD.
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment