Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jesus has not quit on you


There was a very long period in my life that I was far away from God even though I knew Him well, to start with. But I want to tell you one thing and that is that, Jesus never gave up on me. I look back and I realize that even in my darkest moments, where I was in sin, as drunk as a skunk, denying my Lord, doing things that I knew were wrong. He never left me, He was always there. He came after me, He cared for me. I should have been killed many times, many times, but He kept me alive because He is good and He cared for me. And then He turned my life upside down, because He cared for me.
It took many years for me to realize that the rainbow that I was chasing was foolishness, and then eventually when I crawled back to Jesus, (because I crawled back), and I said:”Lord, if You will take me back, then I WANT to come back, but I don't deserve anything.” He accepted me and He drew me in!
Dear friend, it doesn't matter how far you have fallen, Jesus cares for you and HE HASN'T GIVEN UP ON YOU AND HE WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU, until the very end. But we don't know when the end will be and if we are away from the Father's house when we die, then it will all be in vain. The door is standing wide open and He is calling you and me into His house. He loves us. He is not judging you, He is not rejecting you. He is waiting for you, eagerly, for you to come home. It is up to you, friend, to come home. Jesus is waiting for you. Don't wait any longer. Don't look back, don't think of what things used to be like, come back to the Father's house. He is waiting for you. Don't wait too long.
When the prodigal son came home his father said:”My son who was dead, has come back to life!” He wants you to come back to life, my friend. He is waiting for you. Don't let anything stop you. JESUS HAS NEVER GIVEN UP ON YOU, NEVER, but don't waste it any longer. Go to Him right now, say:”Lord, please take me back!” and He will gladly accept you back.
If you have backslidden, if you have gone away from Jesus, He is waiting for you. I am so glad that He never quit on me and that is why I can tell you, HE HASN'T QUIT ON YOU, MY FRIEND!
Call out to Jesus, He is waiting for you!
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment