Monday, May 14, 2012

Walk your own mission



Jesus calls every disciple to individual service in His kingdom. He says:”Come here, follow Me” and He will guide each and every one of us along the path that He has prepared for us to do the works that He has prepared for us. We cannot delegate our responsibilities or employ somebody else to do what Jesus called me to do, to go and walk with Jesus for me, to go and do what Jesus wants me to do.
I can only be pleasing to Him, IF I WALK DAILY WITH HIM, if I listen to Him, if I follow Him. If you do not walk daily with Jesus you will have no relationship with Him. You cannot become part of a group and say: “This group is following Jesus.” Each and ever disciple is guided on an individual mission by the Holy Spirit.
How is your relationship with Jesus? Are you listening, following, doing every day what He has called you to do? Or, have you become part of a group? Have you delegated your responsibility, said to somebody else:”Brother I will pay you, you go do what Jesus wants you to do and I will be your sponsor? That does not abscond us, we each need to do what the Lord tells US to do or else we cannot be pleasing to Him.
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment