Friday, March 23, 2012

Antichrist Religious Organizations

Organized religion is for the most part Antichrist because it is about itself, it is not about the Kingdom of God and it is not about Jesus Christ.  It is about the organization, the organization wants to preserve itself and it sets itself up in the place of God and instead of people serving JESUS who is the King and who must be honored and glorified,  people serve the organization.  All the efforts are directed at the organization.
Serving the church and the clergy, is not serving the Kingdom of God.  It is not serving Jesus.  The Kingdom of God is about the KING, JESUS.  Are you SERVING JESUS?  Are you OBEYING JESUS? Am I living a life that is centered around PLEASING the KING, JESUS CHRIST?  Am I constantly aware of Him, seeking Him, seeking to please Him, praying, waiting on Him?  The things that I do, who do I do it?  Do I do it to PLEASE HIM, myself, or a church organization?  I will have to answer those questions to JESUS.  Church organizations are about themselves, their buildings, their goals, which is not the Kingdom of God.  We must make sure, each of us that we are truly in a real relationship with Jesus.  Being constantly focused on Him and we must seek confirmation from Him.  Say:"Lord, are You pleased with me?  Am I doing what is pleasing in your site today?" That is all that matters, because when we stand in front of the KING one day, He will say to MANY religious people, He will say:"Go away I never knew you," because they were busy with RELIGION.  Reading your Bible is good, but how much time do you spend with Jesus.  Is Jesus your reality? Is He alive and real to you? Are you constantly focused on Jesus?  Are you busy with Him or are you busy with church activities that take the place of Jesus.  We must get our focus right.  We must get our relationship right and seek Jesus all the time, friends, and not wake up too late one day and realize, I never knew Jesus. He was not real to me. Get to know Jesus for real,  and serve Him as KING, LORD and MASTER of your life.
May Jesus bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment