Thursday, March 22, 2012

YOU need to PRAY in TONGUES

Baptism in the Holy Spirit always comes with speaking in tongues as happened in the day of Pentecost and it happens like that for a very good reason.  Because when we receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit, we receive a tongue with which we can speak mysteries to God, things that we ourselves do not understand.  But the Spirit of God who comes and lives in us, can pray through us those mysteries to God.  It is important that we PRAY IN THE SPIRIT.  You cannot pray IN THE SPIRIT if you have not received the baptism in the Holy Spirit.  You can only pray IN the SPIRIT when you PRAY IN TONGUES.  Paul wrote in 1 Corinthians 14:14-15 “For if I PRAY IN A TONGUE, my SPIRIT PRAYS, but my MIND IS UNFRUITFUL. What is the outcome then? I shall pray with the spirit and I shall pray with my mind also; I will sing with my spirit and I will sing with my mind also.” It is important for us to pray in tongues, to worship in tongues, because then the Spirit of God prays and worships through us.  Paul also wrote in Romans 8:26 “And in same way the SPIRIT also helps our WEAKNESS; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the SPIRIT HIMSELF intercedes for us with GROANINGS too deep for words; and He who searches the hearts KNOWS what the mind of the Spirit is, because HE INTERCEDES for the saints according to the WILL OF GOD.” Jesus sent us the Holy Spirit to abide in us, to be with us, so that we can PRAY IN THE SPIRIT according to the WILL OF GOD. You need the Holy Spirit and I need the Holy Spirit.  If you have not received the Holy Spirit, ASK JESUS for the Holy Spirit.  ASK HIM for that GIFT of PRAYING IN TONGUES.  It is promised to you and to me, to everybody who believes in Jesus and who accepts Him as their MASTER.  It is PROMISED to us because we NEED it.  Do not let anybody put you off dear friend, PRAY and ASK JESUS for that GIFT which He promised to all of us. You NEED to PRAY IN THE SPIRIT. May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment