Friday, March 16, 2012

The Right Religion

Many people believe a certain way because they have been brought up that way. Others have read something on the internet and now they believe it, for some reason. Some people believe in theories even though those theories have not been proven. Others are very religious, they just believe anything. I am not that way, I am a practical person, I am not religious but I want to tell you that Jesus Christ is real.
Jesus Christ did to this man (me) what nobody else could ever do. He made him a new person, he delivered him from the power of sin and he changed him into a different person. I used to be a person with many personalities. I used to be a business manager, at work I was one person, when I went out with the friends I was another person. When I went home and I was with the wife and the children I was another person. With the customers I was another person! I was just a fake and a liar but Jesus changed me, He made me ONE MAN, a person who can look myself in the face, and the whole world. Jesus delivered me from being a fake, a cheat and a liar. He delivered me from the power of sin and He made me a new man. He made me a child of God. Nobody else could do that. Jesus has done many things in my life. He answers my prayers, supernaturally. I have many testimonies of what Jesus did in my life. You can go on my Youtube channel (finalcall07). There is a whole play list with many testimonies of what Jesus did, how He answered my prayers.
I come from real life. I am a businessman. To me things don't just happen. I don't believe in a theory that there was a BIG BANG and something HAPPENED, there is cause and there is effect. Things don't just HAPPEN. Now let me tell you one thing, Jesus touched me and SOMETHING HAPPENED! I am a different person! And that is the reality! You can believe what you like but if you want reality you need to bend your knees before Jesus, go on your knees and seek Him, He will change your life and you will know that there is a God in heaven. Things didn't just happen. You don't change a man in one day, in one moment, deliver him from his vices, change his personality. It doesn't happen. People are on medication, pills, they are stuck in their vices, they are addicted to all kinds of things, they can't get delivered. Let me tell you, JESUS DELIVERS A PERSON IN A MOMENT BECAUSE HE IS THE REAL GOD! He is the living God. Don't go for religion, go for reality! Call out to Jesus Christ, my friend, and you will find out that He is the LIVING GOD!
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment