Saturday, September 24, 2011

Daily Bread No 4 - Reality of Jesus - 9/24/2011

The Lord Jesus spoke to me in a dream last night. I wrote it down and I want to share it with you. I was at a play about Jesus , there were many people. The players were children but they were not serious. They had no appreciation off who Jesus is, to them it was just a play. The organizers thought that they did good but the children were laughing, fighting and using bad language. At the end of the play, I got up and started speaking to the dispersing audience and to the children. I asked if they believe in Jesus, they all stuck up their hands, then I said: If you believe, why do you fight and curse and sin? If you believe, you will obey Jesus. They did not want to listen to me and started dispersing. Then the organizer came to me and he said how can I do that? I said to him that is what I do. I challenge people with the reality of Jesus Christ. Dear friend, is Jesus Christ your reality or is anything else more real to you? Are you constantly aware of Jesus, day and night? Are you listening to His voice? Are you following Him? Is Jesus really your reality? May Jesus bless you.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-H4zuaO9hE

No comments:

Post a Comment