Friday, September 9, 2011

I WAS a sinner - now I OBEY Jesus

Transcript to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feiaWIaumeY
For much of my life, I was a believer, but also at the same time a sinner. I was part of the deception that is preached in churches that if you believe in Jesus then you are saved. I also thought that if you just repent every night, just say, I am sorry before I go to bed, then you can go on tomorrow. But dear friends, by the grace of God, He taught me what it means to be a child of God. A child of God obeys the Father and if a child of God does not obey, he gets chastised and corrected because God has only one standard and that is perfect obedience. Only obedient children will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. God has chastised me severely because for many years I would be serious and backslide and be serious and backslide but I never really got into a close relationship with Jesus. Dear friends, He revealed Himself to me through severe punishment. Many things happened in my life that were extremely traumatic, amongst others, I had a heart attack and I died and even though I was a believer, baptized in water, baptized in the Holy Spirit, I found myself on my way to hell because I was not living the life of a disciple. By His grace, Jesus allowed me to come back, to come and warn others who are also part of the same deception that I was prey off. Dear friends, there is only one standard and that is absolute obedience. We all have the ability to sin. We all have human nature but if you do not OBEY JESUS, absolutely obey Him, you will get chastised, you will get punished. God will speak to you and if you do not mend your ways you will end up in hell. NO SINNERS will go into Heaven, no sinners. There are many children of God who sin and they will end up in hell if they do not REPENT and OBEY JESUS, absolutely obey. God has one standard friends, and that is absolute obedience, absolute holiness, absolute dedication. If you are a child of God, you are not a sinner. You can sin but you DON’T SIN, you don’t sin. I can sin, but I fear God and I love Him, I love Jesus and I don’t want to sin. I make straight paths for my feet, I run away from sin and if I do slip I have asked the Lord to rather PUNISH me, break my legs, break my body, punish me but please do not allow me to end up in hell. Dear friends, by the grace of God, I want to endure and be worthy to enter Heaven and Jesus is helping me. The Holy Spirit convicts me, punishes me and keeps me on the straight and narrow. I am a child of God. I’ve got the privilege of a good hiding and I rather prefer that, than ending up in hell. I would rather prefer God to chastise me into Heaven, to beat me into Heaven, than to leave me so that I end up in hell. I am not a sinner anymore. I have become OBEDIENT and I want to OBEY GOD. It is tough friends, it is very tough, very tough. Very few people will make it, but NO SINNERS will go into Heaven. If you are serious, then the Holy Spirit of God will HELP you to get into Heaven, but if you REFUSE that help, you will certainly end up in hell dear friend. You must take all the help that you can get, ask Jesus to help you every step of the way. I lie awake at night and PRAY, I say Lord, if there is anything, anything in my life that is not pleasing to You, just show me, show me I want to fix it up before it is too late. Please HELP me to make it through the narrow Door. You will not make it without the help of the Holy Spirit and you will not make it if you don’t want to. If you love your SIN dear friend, you will end up in hell. Disobedient children of God WILL end up in hell. I was on my way there, I KNOW. OBEY JESUS and LIVE. May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment