Thursday, September 29, 2011

They Hate Me – Word from the Lord 09/29/2011

I woke up last night and while praying the Holy Spirit spoke to me:

They do not love the truth, they love lies. It is Me that they hate and reject. They just want to justify themselves. They reject My love. They don't want to burn in hell but they don't want Me either. It is all about them and their desires. They love sin and their lusts. They do not want to hear from Me nor submit to Me. They are a rebellious generation. I will vomit them out . They are spoiled, rotten like apples, there is no remedy, no use for them. Only a remnant will be saved. They are utterly unwilling to serve Me. They hate My words, they hate My Spirit. They grieve My Spirit.

May Jesus bless you

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fnAH74-0c

No comments:

Post a Comment