Sunday, September 25, 2011

Daily Bread No 5 -- Hope 09/25/2011

After receiving a terrible word from the Lord I waited on Him for a word to the faithful:

There is hope for the one who puts His trust in Me, who is humble before Me and seeks to please Me. Streams of living water will flow from them even in times of great turmoil. They will have great peace because their trust is in Me. I cannot fail. I keep those who live in righteousness and uprightness before Me, who proclaim My Name and are not ashamed of Me. I support them in the day of calamity – they will not stumble. My light will shine through them – they will not be put to same.
As for the cowards and those who deny Me, they will be cast away.
Be still before Me, trust Me fully, do not be perturbed. Wait on Me and I will strengthen you for you do not have much power. Rejoice in Me and praise Me – I will give you joy, even in the storm. I am with you.

May Jesus bless you

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFklKrihmXY

No comments:

Post a Comment