Sunday, September 25, 2011

TURN OR YOU WILL BURN -- Word from the Lord -- 09/25/2011

TURN OR YOU WILL BURN – Word from the Lord – 09/25/2011

I dreamed of roads closed and tanks and armored cars rushing over the land. When I woke up the Lord spoke to me.

The army of the Lord – in front of it the land looks like paradise, behind it is just dust and destruction. It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Even still, if they would repent and put away their sins and their idols and call on Me I will hear and answer. They are a wicked and a stubborn people. They love their lust and their sensuality and they hate Me. They profess My Name but they hate My commands. They disobey Me and spit in My face. Judgment will come and not delay. They seek to preserve their lives but will lose it because they have turned their back on me and trust in their own means. I will strip them naked. They will run from door to door and seek shelter. They despised My warnings to repent and continued in their wickedness. They taunt Me to My face. They mocked My servants that warned them – so will I mock them in their despair – they will cry out and I will not hear. I will punish their arrogance and put an end to their boasting, o nation of scoffers that recite My words but do not obey Me. You have made a mockery of My Name – I will make a mockery of you, for the whole world. You love your abominations and your sins. I will contend with you no longer, you offspring of harlotry. You will seek Me and not find Me. I will hide My face from you. When I called on you to know Me you mocked My servants who told you to seek My voice. As you would not seek My voice I will not hear your voice when you call, because you are not My sheep, you generation of vipers. You are fit for nothing but to be destroyed and to be left in your desolation. TURN OR YOU WILL BURN. Seek Me with fasting and prayer – humble yourselves before Me. Turn away from your sins and your wickedness. Seek Me with all your heart. Turn away from your paid soothsayers that prophesy prosperity to please you. Turn to me and not to men. TURN OR YOU WILL BURN.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFklKrihmXY

No comments:

Post a Comment