Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fair Judgment – 10/6/2011

I will execute fair judgment on My people. All the souls belong to Me. I will rule them with a rod of iron. My remnant will walk in holiness and I will execute judgment on their persecutors. They will shine as a light in this world, to set up a standard. Those who persecute them I will also persecute. I am jealous over My own – vengeance is Mine. I will repay. No one will escape unless they truly repent. Think not of the former things – look ahead. I will deal marvelously with mankind. All things are in My hand. I exalt those who humbly seek Me and My Kingdom. I will bring them in. They will walk in My Light ( I saw a vision, enormous light and figures, people, changing from dark to light, they became transparent like glass – the light was not white, it was like gold) They will be clothed in My glory. I am the one who justifies My servants, those who serve me with a pure heart.
I watch over them with great love and compassion. They are My chosen ones, those who chose to follow Me wherever I sent them. They chose to do My will – they trusted Me and followed Me to be where I am. My Light will shine through them and darkness will not overcome it. They love not their lives, they trust Me. My ears are open to their cry to repay injustice of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness. I have given them time to repent but they refused. There is nothing hidden from Me.
I am against the arrogant and proud who exalt themselves, who are rebellious against Me. I will crush their hopes. In a moment they will disappear – they will be no more. I am Lord – every knee will bow before Me. I exalt those who humbly seek Me.

I crush proud nations. I bring them low. Those who exalt themselves against Me will be brought low. They think their own power has made them great. They think nothing can touch them. They became fat on their own sediment – so they defiled themselves with their idolatry. They are besotted with themselves, their own greatness, but they are empty, rotten, wasted. I remove their power from them – I strip them. Their joy and merriment will change into sadness and despair. Their greatness will leave them – they will be stripped bare. I take away what they thought they had.
I execute fair judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment