Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Holy Spirit is rejected in churches

Message from the Holy Spirit:10/25/2011.

The Holy Spirit is rejected in churches. They don't want the Holy Spirit, they don't want to be holy. They profess to be all sinners. They just want their show to go on. If they truly wanted the truth they would listen to the Spirit and repent, do the will of God and follow Jesus.
They just want everything to contribute to their show. It is not a called-out assembly. They have NO COMMUNION with Me. You cannot sit at My table and eat from the table of demons. If they listen to Me they will come out, they would follow Me and do My will, be disciples. They do not know Me. I show My grace to all men who call on Me, good and bad but I reveal Myself to those who seek and obey Me, who do My words.
It is the will of God that men obey Jesus.
Organized church suppresses the truth and resists the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment