Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is Whitney Houston in heaven or in hell?

Many people are speculating now whether Whitney Houston is in Heaven or in hell.  I have been to many funerals where I knew the person that died was not right with God and the preacher would say that that man lying in the gasket is now with Jesus and the angels, his troubles are over.  But that preacher is a liar because he cannot know that.  A friend of mine passed away and then I had a dream about this man.  He got to Heaven and he got to the pearly gates and he said: "Lord Jesus, I am here" and a Voice said to him:  "WHO ARE YOU?"  He said his name and a Voice from the inside said: "I DON’T KNOW YOU, GO AWAY."  That woke me up and I realized that I had to make sure that when I die that Jesus would know me.
 Jesus loves us and He cares for us but if we love Him then we will OBEY HIM and then we will work on our relationship with Him.
Jesus can talk and He will CONFIRM to us whether He is pleased with us or not.  It is important that we make sure that our relationship with Jesus is right, because if we do not know Him and we do not love Him: What do we want to go and do in Heaven for eternity with Him?  He will not force us.  He will send us to be with our friends who hated Him and we know where they will be, in hell.  Dear friend, do you know Jesus and does Jesus know you? What will Jesus say to you when you die and when you come to that Narrow Gate?  You can be sure now.  Go on your knees  and cry out to Jesus, ask Him to forgive your sins, ask Him to accept you as a child of God and STOP SINNING.  Seek Jesus with all your heart and you will find Him.  Now is the time, don’t wait until people wonder where you are, whether you are in Heaven or in hell.
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment