Monday, February 6, 2012

The only solution

When you get into trouble from where nobody can save you, there is One who can still save you and His Name is JESUS.  I have been in impossible situations, in bad weather in aircraft, in an accident situation with a motor car.  In many situations where I have just cried out to Jesus and I said: "Lord help me!" and He always answered, He helped me.  It doesn’t matter what your problem is, whether it is a relationship, whatever.
  There is nothing that is IMPOSSIBLE for that one Name JESUS.  Just call out to Him friend and He will answer you.  The Psalmists says in Psalm 50:15 ”Call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will rescue you, and you will honor Me.”  Dear friend, JESUS will RESCUE you.  His Hand will PLUCK you out where no other Hand can come.  There is nothing that He cannot do.
Remember to CALL OUT to JESUS and DON'T FORGET to GIVE HIM the HONOR for RESCUING you for DELIVERING you, because He is the SOUL SOLUTION.  He is the only One who can help when nobody else can help anymore.
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment