Friday, June 8, 2012

Come to the True Shepherd



Very few believers know the true Shepherd, Jesus Christ. Very few believers are following Jesus. His sheep listen to His voice and they follow Him. Most believers are listening to the wolves in the pulpits who have captured them into churchianity and who are fleecing them, slaughtering them, leading them astray. They’ve got nothing to do with the true Shepherd Jesus Christ. These wolves are promising them salvation which they themselves do not have and these poor people believe them, but they are deceived and they will wake up too late to find out that they had never knew the Shepherd.
Do you know the voice of the Shepherd? Do you listen to Jesus? Have you received His Holy Spirit or are you being fleeced and slaughtered by the wolves. We are to follow no man, each and every one of His sheep must be listening to His voice and be following Him. We read in John 10:27,28 Jesus said: “ My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; 28and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand.”
Are you following JESUS? Is Jesus your reality? Is He guiding you? Do you know His voice or are you being led and deceived by the hirelings, the wolves. Do you truly know the Good Shepherd?
King David knew the Good Shepherd and that is why he wrote Psalm 23 “The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. 3 He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. 5 Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. 6 Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.”
Is the Lord your Shepherd? Is He guiding you? Are you following Him?
Are you living in the House of the Lord? Have you become the House of the Lord? Are YOU a Temple of the Holy Spirit in which He dwells? Are YOU experiencing the peace and the joy of being with the Master, of constantly hearing His voice and following Him? Do you know the true Master of the sheep and are you following Him? Is Jesus really your Shepherd?
Run away from churchianity, run away from the wolves. Get to know the voice of the true Shepherd and follow Him and He will give you rest for your soul.
May Jesus bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment