Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GOD STOPPED THE FIRE - My Testimony


I want to share with you my testimony how God stopped a runaway fire. I owned 2 acres on a large estate and we were burning some dry grass on my property when suddenly the wind came up and blew this fire out of control. We were suddenly engulfed in flames. There was no way that we could stop this fire. I could see that whole estate burning down and us being burned as well.
We just cried out and said:”Lord Help!” and suddenly the wind turned and took the fire the other direction, took it towards the road where it burned out and there was no damage. If that fire had continued the way it was it would have killed us and it would have burned down that whole estate with all those houses.
God is faithful and He answers the prayers of His children. If we live in holiness and we obey Him we don't need to pray a long prayer. We just say:”LORD HELP ME PLEASE!” And He helps us! God is almighty and He knows how to look after His children who love Him and who serve Him.
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment