Monday, January 9, 2012

I know Jesus of the Bible - Jesus knows me

When I talk about Jesus, the first thing that religious people ask me is:”Which church do you belong to?” I do not belong to a church dear friend, I belong to Jesus. The next thing they ask me is:”Which version of the Bible do you read?” Dear friend, I read any version of the Bible, but the most important thing is that I KNOW JESUS OF THE BIBLE. More important, HE KNOWS ME! He knows my name and he gave me a new name. He also showed me my home in heaven.
I have a home in heaven. It's not finished yet, I am still working on it. I still have some work to do down here. My home is not here, I have given up whatever I had here and I am building my treasure in heaven. I am seeking to please Jesus, my Lord, every day of my life, and He speaks to me, although people reject me, but I couldn't care for that. All that matters to me, is that Jesus knows me and I want to be pleasing to Him right until the end of my life, because the day that I die I want Him to accept me. I want Him to know me. I want my relationship with Him to be perfect. I want my house in heaven to be complete.
Dear friend, do you know Jesus of the Bible, and does Jesus of the Bible, know you? What will Jesus say to you when you die? Will He welcome you in, or will He say to you:”Go away from Me, I never knew you?”
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment