Saturday, January 21, 2012

Secure Your Eternal Destiny

Life is uncertain, however, we know one thing and that is that we will definitely die. We don't know when that will happen and we don't know where we will end up after we died. It is destined for man to die once and thereafter comes judgment.
I thought that I was prepared for eternity but I had the shock of my life. On July 28th, 1998, I woke up at 5am and my time was up. I had a heart attack and I died. I went down a deep black hole and I was on my way to hell. I learned too late that I had not secured my eternal destiny. I pleaded with Jesus to let me come back and I was fortunate. He gave me an opportunity to come back and to warn people that hell is real, eternity is horrible if you are not ready to meet Jesus. Dear friend, I am here to warn you that you must prepare for eternity and we must work very hard at that preparation. On occasion they asked Jesus whether those who are being saved are few and He said:”Strive hard to enter the narrow door because many will try but will not find it.” Do not entrust your eternal destination into the hands of anybody else, take it into your own hands, dear friend.
There is only one person who will decide where you will spend eternity and that is Jesus Christ. Only Jesus can give you eternal life, nobody else. Jesus is the living God and if you cry out to Him and you seek Him with all your heart, you will find Him. He is real. If you ask Him to accept you as a child of God and if you turn away from sin and from serving yourself, and you obey Jesus, He will give you eternal life. He will also give you His Spirit to live in you, to be with you, to guide you every step of the way and to confirm to you whether He is pleased with you or not. You can know where you will end up for eternity and you need to make sure that you do not end up where you don't want to end up.
There is only one who can help you dear friend. Go on your knees and cry out to Jesus. Ask Jesus to reveal Himself to you. Ask Him for forgiveness of your sins. Ask Him to give you His Holy Spirit, to guide you into all truth, because without Him, you will not make it, dear friend. You cannot entrust your eternal destination to another person, not even to yourself. You need Jesus. He is real, He is alive, and He will answer you. If you seek Him, you will find Him.
Dear friend, I will die again, but I know Jesus. I met Jesus and Jesus guides me every day of my life. I trust in Him and He will guide me into eternal life. Get to now Jesus, seek Him with all your heart, and He will reveal Himself to you.
May Jesus bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment