Sunday, January 1, 2012

Message for 2012 - Bear Much Fruit

Today is January 1st, 2012. The Lord Jesus gave me a dream and a message for 2012. This morning when I woke up,I prayed and He said to me:”BEAR MUCH FRUIT”
Jesus said:”Hereby is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit.” He also said that:”The branch in Me that does not bear fruit gets cut off and thrown into the fire.” I saw this fire in my dream and I saw people that I know burning like embers in this fire, this consuming fire.
What are the fruit that we must bear? The Lord said to me:”Righteousness, holiness and disciples” - Jesus commanded us to go into all the world and make disciples of all nations. If we do not produce other children of the Kingdom of God, we are unfruitful. Dear friends, our Lord will cut off those children of His that do not bear fruit. Those who bear fruit, will be cleaned, will be pruned, will be purified so that they can bear much fruit.
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment