Monday, December 26, 2011

About TBN Selling Death

If we follow the Lord Jesus Christ, we will never be in darkness. He will guide us by His Spirit and He will give us revelation of the truth. We will not be deceived by anybody. I want to share with you a dream that I had.
I had a dream about the Trinity Broadcasting Network – TBN. In this dream I saw a TV monitor and on it was Paul Crouch of TBN. He was selling coffins, little coffins, selling death. I prayed about the is dream. I asked the Lord Jesus the meaning and He said to me that TBN is selling death, they are not selling life. The gospel that they are promulgating into the world is not the gospel that saves, it is not the gospel of repentance and obedience to Jesus Christ. It is a different gospel. It is a gospel of deception and death.
Dear friend, if you want to know the truth, ask Jesus, trust no man. Jesus will tell you the truth. The Holy Spirit will guide us into all truth.
May Jesus bless you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_Broadcasting_Network

No comments:

Post a Comment