Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Friend Is In Hell

Some years ago i had a dream of a friend of mine who passed away. I dreamed that my friend got to the gates of heaven and he said:”Lord Jesus, I am here.” A voice from the inside said:”Who are you?” This person said his name and then the voice said:”I don't know you, go away.”
I woke up in a cold sweat and i realized that i don't know what Jesus will say to me when i get to the gates of heaven. I remember the scripture that says:”My sheep listen to My voice and they follow Me.” and i said”Lord i don't know Your voice and i don't know what you will be saying to me when i get to that narrow gate.” Because it is written that Jesus will say to many people in that day:”Go away I never knew you, you who work wickedness.” That dream changed my life, i started seeking Jesus more earnestly. I realized that i have to know Him, He has to know me, NOW. I need to know every moment that He is pleased with me, or else He will say to me:”Go away, I never knew you.”
Dear friend, Jesus can talk, He is the living God. Do you know Jesus? And does Jesus know you? What will Jesus say to you if you die now? Will He welcome you in, or will He say to you:”Go away I never knew you? How do you know? You can find out, dear friend! Get on your knees right now and CRY OUT TO JESUS, seek Him, pray, UNTIL He answers you. Ask Him, ask Him what you need to do, to be pleasing to Him, and stay with Him, keep on praying. Live closely to Jesus! Work your relationship with Jesus and make sure that He will not say to YOU one day:”GO AWAY I NEVER KNEW YOU!”
Dear friend, does Jesus know you?
May Jesus bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment