Thursday, December 8, 2011

Don't be false

Many believers will end up in hell because of lying, because of falsehood. Dear friends, no liars will go into the Kingdom of heaven. I read from Revelation 22:15 “Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.”
It is acceptable to people to lie, they call it roll play, they call it “saying the right things at the right times. Dear friend, a lie is a lie in the sight of God and the devil is the father of all lies. If you lie then you are serving the devil and the devil is your father, then God is not your Father. Jesus said:”This people they draw near to me with their lips but their hearts are far away from me.” Believers can so easily say to each other:”I love you my brother! I love you my sister!” but they stick (stab) them in the back at the first opportunity.
Dear friends, God does not excuse lies, He knows your heart. People can so easily say:”I love Jesus” but they deny Him. Jesus knows your heart, my friend. We must be careful what we say because no liars will go into the Kingdom of Heaven. Rather let your words be few, than to lie. Rather just say nothing than lie to a brother. We must speak the truth to each other, even though it might sometimes hurt. It is rather better to speak the truth and help your brother to get into heaven, than to speak lies and the both of you end up in hell together.
Dear friend, NO LIARS WILL GO INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
May Jesus bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment